Your Cart is Empty
There was an error with PayPalClick here to try again
Thank you for your business!You should be receiving an order confirmation from Paypal shortly.Exit Shopping Cart
Welcome to Healing Light's Blog!
I've just recently uploaded all of the blog posts that I had on the Facebook page, so now we have a LOT of them online! My plan is to have at least one message each month & of course more when the Angels & Guides decide to share additional information.
I'm looking forward to sharing even more insights with you, as well as guidance from the Angels!
|Posted on October 24, 2016 at 9:45 PM||comments (0)|
I’m sure that many of you have noticed a change in the posts that Healing Light is providing. Several people have even sent me private messages, telling me that someone else is posting on my page - I’m guessing because of the changes that have been made recently.
The truth is that there isn’t anyone who has access to this page, other than myself. I do all of the posting and all of the messages. What has changed is that I’m including some additional content. Positive and uplifting stories and occasional articles on health that I find interesting.
In doing this, I’m accomplishing several things. #1 - I am increasing the amount of positive messages that go out into the world - from many different perspectives and points of view. #2 - I am reducing the amount of work (& stress) that I have to deal with. #3 - I am receiving a small income from some of these postings, to help with the expenses of the Healing Light mission.
I have always been very concerned with the integrity of this page - in fact, it’s my #1 focus when I post content to it. I want to provide everyone with the most uplifting messages possible - as much as possible. Now, with the help of these additional posts, I’m able to post messages multiple times each day. Imagine how difficult it would be to create 360 original posts each month on your own - that’s 4,320 annually!
I am still working daily to help provide you with the most positive messages and stories that I possibly can and I would love to hear your feedback about this.
Healing Light’s mission has always been to “bring love, light and blessings into your world.” That is what I’m working to do - just on a much larger scale now.
I pray that you will support these changes and that you will enjoy these additional stories and articles, as each one is specially chosen for their content and positive messages, by me, every morning.
Thank you, again, for your support of Healing Light. I believe that this change will not only help to reach more people, but it will also enable me to continue with other aspects of this mission that I’ve had to hold-off from for quite a while. We want to work together - with you - to help make the world a much more positive, beautiful and loving place!
|Posted on June 12, 2016 at 9:30 PM||comments (0)|
There are SO many things I want to say right now & many of them may really upset some people & if it does... I’m sorry!
Today I posted about praying for those affected by this massacre in Orlando. To my surprise, people started posting about political candidates, their opinions on gun control, morals, & hatred. Of course, many kind souls took my message as intended & offered prayers of peace, love & condolence to the victims & their families.
Do you want to know what the Universe says about this? It’s simple:
Love one another!
It’s in the Bible, it’s in the Torah, it’s in the Vedas, it’s in all the major religious texts!
What is so hard about this? Why can’t we do this?
Personally, there are a LOT of people who I don’t like - I admit it & each of you should, too! However, the difference is that I don’t like their ACTIONS - I still respect their Spirit, their Soul, that Spark of God within them. I may truly hate what you do, but I will always respect that part about you.
That doesn’t mean that I won’t take steps to protect myself or my loved ones if someone seriously threatens us - that’s another story. I won’t lie down & allow harm to be caused, because I respect another. I also have to respect myself enough to stand-up, in a life-threatening situation, because I believe that’s the right thing to do. But, I would mourn the loss of life & my part in the situation. Thank God, that has never come up & I pray it never does.
We have to start taking responsibility for our own actions & those in our society.
It’s not the guns, drugs, knives, bombs, political candidates or anything else that causes violence. You know what causes violence? People filled with hatred!
Myself and many others have spent their entire lives around all sorts of things:
• prescription drugs
• LOTS of tools
Did you know that not once in my life have I ever used a gun on anything other than a few snakes & a rabid raccoon? I’ve ALWAYS had guns around me. My father was a police officer & I spent weekends target practicing with him. It was a bonding experience & we killed a LOT of paper targets! Not one of the many guns in his collection, mine or the collections of millions of other people have arbitrarily ‘jumped-up’ & shot someone!
What about knives? OMG! Everyone in the world has a knife in their kitchen! People get killed with knives, too. Should they be banned? Like the guns... I’ve never seen one ‘spring into action’ & stab anyone.
Prescription drugs - I believe it’s safe to say that at one time or another, each one of us has taken these. I’m taking them right now for a severe sinus infection & have had them at times in my life for pain. Did the drugs force me to do anything to anyone? No!
Alcohol is the same as the drugs. I don’t drink, but in my much younger days I would on occasion, socializing with friends and have a couple glasses of wine. Did that make me violent, so that I would want to injure anyone? Hardly - I was always ready for a nap!
We could go on with this list, but I’m hoping that you get the point here.
All of the things listed above, as well as violence have ONE thing in common... people!
People who have hatred, fear, lack of respect for human life.
You say that we can’t change things with love? You’re wrong - dead wrong!
If a child isn’t taught about love, boundaries, respect for others, then they will believe that treating others badly is ok. They will think it’s ok to take the lives of others. They will believe that they have the right to abuse or attack others. They will feel that it’s ok to enforce their beliefs on others thru violence.
People are the cause of all this hatred.
Until each of us takes responsibility for ourselves & those in our circle, things aren’t going to change.
Please realize that it’s not guns, knives, drugs, alcohol, political candidates or anything else that causes these things. It’s the anger, hatred, jealousy, & fear instilled into people.
What’s needed is love, compassion, morals, ethics & most importantly...
TAKING RESPONSIBILITY FOR OUR ACTIONS!
|Posted on April 17, 2016 at 9:20 PM||comments (0)|
We often ‘re-live’ important events in our lives, through thoughts, memories or dreams. It’s normal and I believe that it’s a way for us to not only re-experience the feelings and emotions, but it’s also important for us to learn the important lessons that came with the event.
Trust me... sometimes this is a burden almost too big to deal with! Do you remember the movie, “Groundhog Day”? It was about a man who had to repeat the same day over and over, for the longest time, before he finally got it right. As a movie, it was funny... in real life... it’s absolute torture!
I’ve never been afraid to die. I’ve had so many instances where I looked death in the eyes that it’s really not something I fear. This has been happening since I was about 8 or 9 years old and became caught in some rapids. Another quick-thinking kid was able to catch and pull me to safety. Since that time, I’ve ‘cheated’ death many more times: a massive cyst that nearly ruptured, being caught (outside) during a class 4 tornado, an awful auto accident where I wrecked everything in my neck and back, surviving the hospital version of MRSA 10 years before the disease became publicly known about, chronic fatigue, Epstein Barr Syndrome, loss of my immune system, gastric reflux, and fibromyalgia. Of course, I’ve also been blessed with an amazing father, who immediately contacted me after he died, to let me know what an amazing experience it really is, so that just compounded my believe that there is not only another ‘side’, but that it’s a beautiful and loving place. I’ve met other people who have experienced the same and shared their messages, as well. The best is Anita Moorjani’s book, Dying to be Me. (I tell everyone about it!)
A little over a year ago I had a routine medical procedure, where I was injected with steroids in my lower back to reduce swelling so that some ruptured discs could begin to heal on their own. I can’t tell you how much I was looking forward to this procedure! I had suffered from severe lower back and sciatic nerve pain for 5 years and this simple procedure was going to help my body solve these issues once and for all, so it could start healing itself - it’s really a great process that my doctor has put together.
Unfortunately, things didn’t work out as planned... the injections went great, but when the surgical team turned me over onto my back, thanks to reflux and excessive sinus drainage, I began choking... literally to death. This is called a laryngospasm, when the body starts choking (usually while unconscious) and the vocal chords go into a spasm, preventing any air from getting into the lungs. This happens as a cycle: you choke; it triggers the vocal chords to close, cutting off your air flow; you continue to choke; you gasp for breath; you lose bodily functions; you begin to pass-out; you sometimes vomit; and hopefully, you chords finally begin to relax so you can breath again. This leaves your vocal chords swollen and your throat feeling like you swallowed a truck-load of broken glass. You want to drink to soothe the throat, but it hurts so bad that nothing works, except for time.
When this happened to me, at the end of my procedure, I don’t know the details of what happened in the OR, but I know that I had a lovely visit on the other side. I met with some of my Angels and Guides - only for a moment, it seemed - until I awoke in excruciating throat and chest pain, to a semi-frantic nurse trying to wake me. Honestly, I wasn’t very excited about having to wake-up from this beautiful visitation, but I knew that I had a LOT to do here and couldn’t stay... but I sure wanted to!
It took about 6 weeks for my throat to completely heal and for my voice to regain some semblance of normal - but it’s been left weak and volatile - I can lose it at any time now. I don’t talk a lot any more, but when I do, you can be assured that there are literally gallons of herbal or green tea close-by, because I’m constantly drinking it to keep the throat and vocal chords from hurting so much.
Now comes the really bad part... I repeat this experience 6 nights a week!
Yes, I wake from about one to two hours of sleep to coughing, gagging, and gasping for breath... feeling like I’m going to die. I go through everything that I did before, except that I don’t have a medical team with me. All I have is my faithful dog, Raphael, my two goofy wolfhound puppies, and two cats... all of whom are ‘disturbed’ from their own sleep listening to me cough and gag. After the episode, the only way I can attempt to sleep is by sitting upright for the remainder of the evening, which translates to dozing for a few minutes here or there, until I begin to slide down and start the choking process over again.
So basically every night, I get to relieve my own Groundhog Day, where I go through the process of choking and gasping for breath - just like I did that day when I nearly died. My days are filled with brain-fog from not having nearly enough sleep, plus the raw throat and limited voice. My nights are filled with exhaustion, pain, and ‘the episode’. Eating has also become a challenge, because so many things now irritate my throat. I’ve been sticking to foods that are creamy or soft, because that’s easier to swallow. Vitamins and supplements are almost impossible to take, because it’s often too hard to swallow them.
I’ve been told by a few different people that this original occurrence triggered a ‘walk-in’ experience, where another soul came into my body to help further my spiritual gifts and to help with raising the vibrations and frequency of the planet. I can certainly attest to the complete personality change - but I’m not sure if it’s because of the sensation of nearly dying every night when I go to bed, or if it was a legitimate walk-in experience, although I’m beginning to believe that it’s a combination of both.
What I do know is that it’s terrifying, painful, and exhausting. I ask myself and my Angels about a 100 times daily, why this is still happening to me, still no answers. The lack of sleep has caused the fibromyalgia to go into overdrive and I am no longer able to see my doctors (no insurance), so there aren’t any real solutions - only lots of pain, dizziness, and brain fog.
I AM continuing to ask the questions, but meditation is more difficult now that I’m always exhausted and enveloped in brain fog. It’s funny, because I can still receive answers for others... but none for myself. I pray for deliverance from this continuous torture and now it’s down to only 6 nights a week instead of 7. My prayer is that eventually I’ll be able to stop reliving this horrific experience so that I can begin to live again, and to continue to help others, as I did before.
So if you have time or think about it, I would LOVE a prayer or two to resolve this problem. Insight would be GREATLY appreciated, because I no longer have any. I AM doing my best to stay positive and not think about dying here alone, without anyone even knowing or noticing. It’s a terrifying thought, and I’m doing my best to keep it at bay.
My greatest prayer is that no one ever has to experience this. It’s something that I wouldn’t wish on my worst enemy. I just wish I knew why it is still happening to me, 14 months later.
Appreciate your health. Appreciate having friends and family around you. Appreciate having choices.
Many of us don’t have these things and truly wish that we did.
|Posted on March 14, 2016 at 9:20 PM||comments (0)|
You know that feeling when you wake up in the morning and your first thoughts are something like, ‘oh crap!’, or ‘not another day’. or usually in my case, ‘why can’t I not hurt for just one day?’ None of those are very good beginnings to your day when you think about it, but it’s something that so many of us do. We begin the day with a negative thought.
For the past few months, my days begin with the whining of an almost 90 lb puppy - yes, puppy. He’s a 7 month old Irish Wolfhound who needs to be let out around every morning around 6:30 am. I am absolutely NOT a morning person and normally have difficulty sleeping, so once I hear him whining, I groggily fumble out of bed to get him and the other dogs outside before we have any accidents. Then I immediately get back into bed and snuggle under the blankets - usually with the intention of a positive thought, meditation or prayer - but who am I kidding - I’m going back to sleep!
This is when I generally have loving, peaceful and sometimes message dreams. I’ve learned that during this extra nap time, although I fall back to sleep immediately, my mind is in a positive space going back into the theta brainwaves. This helps bring all sorts of information, visions, and/or downloads available. It’s also an excellent time to ask for answers to questions that we’ve needed to ask our Angels or Higher Self. Give it a try for yourself - you’ll love it!
Now also for the past year or two, I’ve faced some very challenging times on a personal level, that has affected me somewhat on a spiritual level. As we know, if there is chaos in our inner world, there will be chaos in our outer world and vis versa. In my case, there was chaos in the outer world caused by someone else’s inner world being completely jumbled. I tried to not allow it to affect me, and honestly held it off for about two years, but then it finally wore me down. I could still ‘connect’ to help others, but wasn’t able to ‘connect’ for myself, which made it even more frustrating. Thus began a cycle of cause and effect - ultimately bringing me down vibrationally to the point that it was affecting me physically.
This has caused my fibromyalgia to go into over-drive with worsening arthritis in all my joints, severe GERD and the sinus/allergies into overload. It also help bring back two former companions: daily migraines and chronic fatigue. Talk about a fun reunion... NOT! I’d been so wiped-out on a daily basis, that getting the basics done was a miracle - not to mention doing anything productive. This has affected me personally and professionally - as I haven’t been able to work to make a much-needed living. I’m drowsy during the day and unable to focus for any length of time thanks to a massive case of brain fog. If I try to eat or drink, the reflux has been so bad that I’ll have severe chest pains and shortness of breath. When it’s time to sleep... I usually can’t due to joint pain and once I finally get the opportunity to drift off, I’ll awaken harshly around 3 or 4 am coughing and choking, as though I’m drowning - rarely able to take a breath for at least 2 minutes. Needless to say, this is painful to the throat, destructive to the vocal chords and not something that can be fixed. It originally happened to me on February 13th, 2015 when I was under anesthesia and I nearly died. (Yes, I saw the light and several of my Angels and Guides were there with me) Since that time, this happens to me on average of once a week when things are going well, up to 3-5 times a week when the fibro flares, which is constantly now.
Needless to say... I’ve been one - hot - mess for the past 18 months or so!
But today, things are different! I awoke (the 2nd time around) to feeling refreshed for the first time in ages! The pain was almost non-existent and the brain fog was cleared. I was able to get quite a bit done today and even felt like spending some time outside checking the property, fences and trying to get my little paddle boat out of the pond. (it’s half-sunk right now - ugh!) While I’m still coping with a great deal of financial stress, it didn’t occupy my thoughts today, which freed me up to do more productive things - like trying to raise money to help a friend who was seriously injured this weekend. I’m obviously sending her lots of healing, but she’s still going to need some additional financial support.
What happened - why is today different from all the rest?
I believe that the main reason there was a significant shift is because I finally started letting this stuff go! I know... I’m always telling others how they can make positive changes in their lives and I do generally follow that advice, but lately I’ve been so low that it was hard for me to take my own advice.
Hey - I’m human just like everyone else!
I know how hard it is to do these things and sometimes it’s hard for me, although I know better. Sometimes the hardest thing in the world to do is to get out of our own way - to let go of that control. That’s what I finally did today. I don’t know why or how it finally happened today, but I am eternally grateful to God, my Angels and my amazing Guides. Without them... where would I be?
Now it’s time to get back to work helping others and I know that since I’ve let the other things go and trusted... Spirit will help take care of me. Isn’t it amazing how these things work?
|Posted on February 8, 2016 at 8:15 PM||comments (0)|
Another day - another death. If for nothing else, so far, I think of 2016 being a year of losses. Earlier I wrote a post about the astounding number of celebrities who had passed this year. But now, I want to discuss it on a more personal level.
In the past couple months, there have been four deaths of friends/acquaintances that have struck a chord with me. One was an amazing man I’ve known since childhood. He was a family friend and one of the best fathers, husbands & grandfathers I’ve known. He and his wife met and married in college and were still together until the night he died. What an amazing testament to love! “Uncle” Bill was in his 80’s and lived an incredible and exciting life. My heart goes out to his family & his children, whom I grew up with.
Another death was that of a school friend’s adorable grandson. Graham was 18 months and died of a condition that he was born with. Although it was horribly tragic to lose a child that young, in this instance, the family was blessed to be able to have had him for this long in their lives. My thoughts and prayers have and will continue to go out for his young parents - in their 20’s, who have had to deal with something that none of us would ever want to even consider. My heart really goes out to them for this loss.
While these two losses are terribly sad and these people will be very much missed, they haven’t affected me like two others. These other two people weren’t really close friends, in fact they were acquaintances at the Renaissance Faire that I do weddings for. I would see them for 8+ weeks a year, sometimes stop and chat, sometimes running past and waving. We weren’t all that close, but with a community like that, everyone has a sense of family. Faire people are generally fascinating nomads, traveling from place to place sharing their unique talents. These two people, a woman appropriately named Angel and a man named Kevin, were special. Both had mesmerizing smiles that would warm your heart on the coldest night and were truly beautiful people.
Kevin was 32 and had proudly served his country in the military. When I met him, he had become one of the cast members at the renfair, performing on weekends with his myriad of friends. Always smiling, always laughing, always a spark of light in the darkness.
Angel is someone I knew a little better. She has been so many things in life, including a circus performer and an amazing fire dancer. She was also a phenomenal healer - as a massage therapist and acupuncturist. Angel knew her stuff! She was a great intuitive healer and made tinctures, along with the most heavenly soap you’ve ever seen! Angel not only practiced these two healing methods, but she also studied at some of the most influential hospitals in the Texas Medical Center. She was amazing and also gave a lot of free sessions to others at the faire, who might not be able to afford regular rates. She had a successful business in Houston as an acupuncturist and at the fairs, people lined-up to have sessions with her. I was always getting turned away because I had some too late that day to schedule something. But the times I did see her - wow - just wow!
The thing that has affected me the most about these two beautiful and young people is that they both took their own lives.
Why? Pain! Kevin suffered from the pain of PTSD from the war and what he experienced in the Middle East. Angel suffered from long-term chronic pain that she was never able to resolve. Neither could see their lives continue on as they had been going because of the intense pain that they suffered. They both had people in their lives who loved them very much - in the long run, they couldn’t continue to live a life filled with pain.
I want you to know that I absolutely don’t blame, judge or condemn either of these people or the 1,000’s of others who choose to take their own lives. That is not my place - neither is it yours. I’ve been a mile or two in their shoes and I’ve battled some of those same demons that they faced. Why I’m still alive... I honestly don’t know! But I do know what it’s like to want to go to sleep and not wake up - simply because I know that I won’t hurt anymore. I get that! Sleep is the most precious thing in the world to me - when I actually have the opportunity to do so - because it often allows me to exist without being aware of the pain.
As I reflect on their lives, I can’t help but think think about my own. I don’t know if I’ve EVER spent a moment of my life not in pain. As a young child, I had extreme migraines every day of my life, up until my mid-40’s. I also had other accident related pain: in injured knee, a slight lower back injury, a catastrophic auto accident where I herniated three discs in my neck, and an injury when I was struck VERY hard in my lower back as I was bending over. That one took five years to correct and I’m still dealing with issues related from it. In addition to these, there were bouts of MRSA, Epstein Barr, Chronic Fatigue, Common Variable Immunodeficiency, Fibromyalgia, and everybody’s favorite arthritis.
For 56 - almost 57 years now, I’ve been a walking mass of physical pain. There was a lot of emotional pain, as well. I was verbally and emotionally abused by my mother for the majority of my life - much of which contributed to the physical illnesses that I had earlier in life.
This isn’t a story about ‘poor me’ - it’s a story about pain. You see, looking at me and the things that I do, you’d never think that I was in such a high level of pain on a daily basis. I go through periods where I’ll have ‘down’ days - those are days when I physically can’t move to get out of bed. Days where every muscle and cell in my body (except my hair) is screaming at the top of their lungs. Days when the joints and muscles are aching so much, nothing would be better than a nice warm bath in Himalayan salt... but I can’t get up and walk that far... the thought of moving my body is too overwhelming.
I have a dear friend who’s very similar. She has had multiple fractures in her back and a host of medical problems. She’s constantly in the hospital or having a procedure and always at a level 12/13 on a scale of 1-10. You wouldn’t know that she’s often incapacitated, because she’s at work, doing her thing and never complaining about it. Another precious friend has a bad case of fibro, as well. She works, dotes on her grandchildren and runs an equine rescue. Yet, I know that she has many ‘down’ days when she just can’t do anything, but again, she doesn’t say much of anything about it, she just keeps doing what she can.
So what’s the point of this note?
Simple! Don’t judge people by their appearance, because you have no idea what’s going on in their world. Be compassionate and look out for one another. I hope that if you take nothing else away from this message - that you realize that many people look fine on the outside, but are literally dying a very slow, painful, and torturous death inside. That their body isn’t necessarily their friend and that you don’t have to have blood, guts or bones sticking out of your body to be in pain.
Make a promise to yourself and your loved ones that you will be more compassionate, more caring. That you WILL ask how someone is doing and then listen to their answer.
If you do these things, then maybe Kevin and Angel’s deaths won’t be in vain. We need to be more aware of others and less aware of the computer, tv, and all the other distractions in our lives. Check in on friends and relatives - ask if there’s anything you can do for them. Let them KNOW that you care - not that they’re a bother. You’ll never know when that one act of kindness will completely change... or even save someone’s life.
|Posted on January 15, 2016 at 8:15 PM||comments (0)|
Yesterday, I have to admit that I was a bit shocked to hear that a favorite actor, Alan Rickman, had died from cancer. This was right on the heels of David Bowe and right before I read about Celine Deon’s husband, Rene Angelil. Now I read that Celine’s brother won’t live much longer, due to cancer.
This got me curious, so I googled celebrity deaths for 2016. OMG! I was shocked at the number of deaths already this year! To be fair, many of these people are throughout the world, some played sports and a lot of them were elderly, but still... at this writing, the total number is 290 people “of note” have died in the past 15 days. That doesn’t count the numbers who have passed that aren’t considered to be ‘celebrities’ - but mothers, fathers, sisters and brothers.
I don’t know about you, but this seems like a lot to me, so... I did a little meditating on this phenomenon to see what Spirit had to say about it. Here’s what the 5th Element had to say about this. (Note: this was typed as it was heard. The only edits were correcting a few misspelled words - nothing else was changed from the message that was received.)
There is nothing to worry about with these occurrences. Many of these souls were ready to go now and it was their time. However, in most cases, these transitions occurred because of the dramatic energetic shifts that you have been experiencing.
You have gone through some tremendous changes energetically over the past several weeks. As you have been teaching, it began with the Solstice, then the Full Moon on Christmas Day (which is a holiday for many belief systems). There was then the large solar flares that encompassed the planet between Christmas and New Years of your time. After that, was the energy of the New Year, with the New Moon immediately following.
Prior to this was the activation of the crystalline bodies in October that you were a part of. Those who participated in this activation were notified in advance, so that they could prepare for this influx of energies. It wasn't a large number for a reason, but it was a diverse number who were activated - those from all around the world came to Arkansas to become attuned to these energies, exactly as they should have been. They are still receiving these activations and their crystalline bodies are becoming much lighter for it. Others were activated in and around various vortexes on the planet, where the energies came to meet them. These are the people who are responsible for anchoring the earth right now, as it is currently unstable. It is their responsibility to hold the Light to stabilize it so that we can wash over it with loving and healing energy.
Back to those who have transitioned. Some of them transitioned because their bodies could no longer hold the higher frequencies. You will see many others cross-over for the same reason. This says nothing negative about them, only that their 3-D bodies were worn out and ready to go back so that their souls could help with the earth's transition. The other souls who chose to cross over were of a higher frequency and knew that they could be of more assistance on the other side, where they were no longer limited by their bodies. They will help us hold the Light and anchor the planet.
These are powerful times. You will see many who shed their tired human bodies so that they can enter the Light and help us here. Others who are of a lower density won't be able to tolerate the higher frequencies here on earth and will have to let go. This was part of their agreed progress and their earthly lesson this time, so do not judge them.
We have told you many times that this is a time for decision for your planet. Will you stay in the Light or slip into the dark? You MUST decide and act now! Think about what you want to manifest for your self, your loved ones, your community, your country and the world. Focus on that - nothing else! Stay in love and let go of fear. You have a job to do here and it's time for you to get serious about it, before it's too late.
You have plenty of help. There are hundreds of thousands of Angels ready to stand before you to help combat fear, negativity, anger, hate, intolerance. BUT - you have to ask for their help and let go of those feelings yourself. If everyone will start focusing on what they want to achieve for their planet, all the positive love and Light, it WILL happen in the blink of an eye. Ask your Angels to help you transform and once you do, it will spread to others, then it will spread to more, and suddenly it will take over a large area. There will always be those who choose to live in the mud, as we say, living in the darkness, rolling around in their own misery. They are too comfortable in this and refuse to get out of it. You can try to help them, but if they refuse, keep going - don't allow them to drag you down. Not now - at this most important time. We need YOU to help shine your life around the world.
Focus on love. Focus on light. Pray. Meditate. Ask your Angels for assistance and guidance. See the changes you want coming to fruition. Stay away from negativity.
We have told you these things many times before and we will continue to tell you the same thing until you begin to internalize it yourself. The Light WILL overcome the dark. You must know, believe and trust this message, as it is coming from the 5th Element, a Divine consortium of Angels and Guides who have come down to help you change this planet. We are here for you, but only YOU can make these changes.
Teri & 5E
|Posted on December 31, 2015 at 5:35 PM||comments (0)|
This week, I’ve had the opportunity to share some of my predictions for 2016. I do this with the caveat that the energy of anything CAN be changed. For example, the Category 5++ hurricane that was supposed to crash into Mexico from the Pacific. The worst one on record, the biggest, baddest, most destructive - yet when it hit landfall, it was a pathetic Category 2-.
Everything can be changed - particularly when you have enough Light Workers involved. Keeping that possibility in mind, I will share my predictions for this coming year:
• This will be a year with many sudden environmental changes. There will also be a bigger than ever disruption to the ice sheets, as well as a general cooling of the planet.
• Magnetic poles will become weaker with time. This year we’ll see more of a shift of magnetic north/south than we have in previous years.
• Massive earthquakes in the Himalayas will cause dams to burst. There will be lots of destruction this time & more deaths than last year’s event.
• A Japanese island sinks beneath the sea due to extensive earthquakes and tidal surges.
• Extreme weather will be increasing all over the world, including more volcanic eruptions, particularly within the Ring of Fire.
• More planes vanish – even a train will disappear!
• We will experience the creation of new vortexes on the planet, in addition to the Bermuda Triangle and the Devil’s Triangle. These will hold positions in the northern and southern hemispheres and cause quite a few disruptions until scientists discover what happened.
• An asteroid will be missed by most astronomical observatories and comes close to Earth, terrifying millions of people when they see it in the sky. It’s a near-miss, but makes society rethink many of their priorities.
• Major solar activity will cause problems globally with satellites, electrical grids, etc.
• Refugees will be causing problems the world over. Countries will deny them because they can no longer support them. They will eventually be forced to either go back to their native country or at least to the region that they came from. This isn’t about a hardness of heart - it’s about sheer economics and the fact that many of these countries aren’t in a position financially to house, feed and support millions of people.
• There will continue to be rioting on streets and mosques burnt – primarily in Europe, but also in America, as Christians want nothing to do with Islam. There will continue to be tensions between the Christians, Jews, and Muslims.
• Europe is in turmoil on every level - the EU will begin to crumble and split apart.
• Prince Phillip is taken seriously ill and most likely will choose to transition at this time. Queen Elizabeth will continue to rule, as she will also outlive Prince Charles and pass her crown directly to Prince William.
• Doctors will be baffled as TWO ancient plagues return - people panic for vaccines and treatment, which will be limited. Both diseases will be contained within a limited amount of time, but many people will suffer from the infections.
• Medical research will have major breakthroughs in cancer research, organ transplants & 3D technology. Procedures will become less invasive, with shorter recovery times. Organ transplant lists will eventually be obsolete, as technology will create a soft tissue version of 3D printing that will aid us in creating much needed organs.
• DNA research will provide us with more ways to combat diseases that don’t depend on as many harsh drugs with negative side effects.
• Artificial sweeteners and preservatives are conclusively proven to be a cause of cancer. Several products will become outlawed as people the world over want to become more healthy.
• Different forms of energy healing will begin to replace many types of traditional medicine, as more people begin to understand about energy and it becomes more mainstream.
• The California drought will worsen. Water shortages throughout the Western US will increase as droughts continue to spread inland. Water will become a precious commodity in California and Nevada, thanks to the El Nino and extensive solar flares.
• Hardship will continue to grow throughout the population as unemployment soars. More families will be displaced for a time. Larger cities will continue to create mini-villages of small homes for the homeless to live in as they get back on their feet.
• Many citizens will be afraid of facing martial law due to racial unrest throughout the country - particularly in the Northern States. This will not happen, but it will take a concentrated effort from everyone to reduce the tensions and distrust among everyone.
• Eventually the US will take steps to close their border with Mexico because of having too many illegals crossing, as well as the increasing violence from drug cartels. There will be an agreement with Mexico, but the situation will be tense for a while. Ultimately both countries will be happy with the outcome.
• Due to stagnation in the economy, there will be a financial meltdown in the first half of the year. Panic begins a run on some major banks, while the middle class all but disappears.
• The US stock market goes through a HUGE correction – there will be large losses – similar to the stock market crash of 1929, but not nearly as drastic or sudden.
• Gold prices will fall - then skyrocket as everyone tries to buy it as a precaution.
• There is an attempted behind-the-scenes coup in China as the Chinese are panicking while they watch their currency collapse.
• India’s economy surges forward. New deals will be made between UK and India that are beneficial to both AND will raise the level of income for many of India’s workers. The US will follow with this.
• Turkey will invade Syria.
• There will be a massive increase in the use of drones in Syria to quell ISIS. Britain puts some troops on the ground, as well as France and Germany.
• A new form of technology will be used to track terrorists, and it is VERY accurate.
• The US will prepare for war in the South China Sea, but all aggression will stop because of China’s internal instability and they will pull back.
• Ultimately, the US will be fighting Russia in Syria & Iraq. This can either open doors to diplomacy or destruction, depending on how the US chooses to handle the situation.
• There will be an ISIS revelation that might shock the world! (Hint: It won’t be pretty and some people could be charged with treason.)
• There will continue to be an arms buildup in Eastern Europe due to the aggression of Turkey, Syria, and possibly Russia. There is also a certain level of nervousness about China and Pakistan.
• The world will seem to teeter on the brink of destruction - the question is - will we join together to stop it?
MESSAGE FROM THE 5TH ELEMENT
Light Workers and those on the Spiritual Path will join forces to start making significant, positive, and lasting changes on the planet. As a collective force, they will begin manifesting ways for change so quickly, that we will be able to see it transition before our very eyes.
The Earth has been hinting at a near-collapse for a long time, but now she is demanding our time, our energy and our respect!
Because of the actions of these Light Workers, the planet will begin to heal, cleaning up all the damage that humanity has caused. The sun will slow down in its sun spots and flares, droughts will be resolved and farmers will begin seeing a positive increase in their crop production – without the use of GMO’s.
As more and more people come on-board with this process, we will begin to see a decrease in tensions throughout the world, as well as a SLOW growth in the economy. These things won’t happen overnight, but it won’t take decades, as it has in the past.
Spirituality, as opposed to religion, will come to the forefront. Religious leaders will begin to finally accept responsibility for many of the world’s tensions, and begin to teach that we are all ONE – encouraging their followers to share in this belief. It results in an IMMEDIATE cool-down of global tensions, once this concept takes hold. OMG! That means that a major planetary shift will occur. Thank You God!
The next US President will make some changes to policies, but they essentially will be irrelevant, as working with Congress will always be a barrier to progress (too many inter-party battles and too many special interests). Congress will be facing a huge backlash from their constituents. Many of them will suddenly be out of work, too! The country improves almost immediately once this happens.
Yes, we know who will ultimately win the presidential election, but what is important is that the Light Workers will be the ones who control the outcomes for our planet. Each person here will control the outcome for our planet.
It is all about the collective consciousness deciding which direction we go – to peace and a Golden Age OR to Armageddon.
I’d like to share some affirmations that might be helpful for you this coming year. Feel free to re-word them in any way that suits you, but remember to leave the words “I AM” in there, because that immediately makes you a co-creator with Spirit.
I AM living and creating an awesome year for us all!
I AM choosing to love with an expanded heart!
I AM embracing my strength within!
I AM moving forward with a focused mind – always in the present!
I AM so very grateful for all that I have and expressing it daily.
I AM making the choice to work with God, the Universe, an unlimited source of love and compassion, in all that I say & all that I do!
I AM creating the positive and loving life I have always desired, for me, my loved ones, and for everyone on the planet.
I close with this beautiful New Year’s Prayer by Abby Willowroot
We wish you much love, light, blessings, and joy in this New Year. Remember that all things can be changed. Let’s work now to manifest change for many of these predictions. There’s nothing I’d love more for 2016, than to be wrong!
Teri & T5E
|Posted on January 20, 2015 at 5:20 PM||comments (0)|
Some may wonder why I occasionally post information about the sun, moon & planets on this page - particularly since I'm not an astrologer. The fact is, the sun, moon & planets have a tremendous influence on the earth & on us! When it comes down to basics, the earth's atmosphere didn't stabilize until we had the moon's influence, which also affects the ocean's tides & reproductive cycles of nature. Considering that we are primarily composed of water... the moon's phases also influence our bodies, as well.
The sun controls our seasons, as well as the environment. Solar flares disrupt energy in & around the earth & it's also been proven that we carry electrical impulses within our body through the nervous system - so yes, it influences us, too. The other planets can also affect us, as their gravitational pull can & does affect different aspects of life here on earth and the earth's magnetic field, which is crucial to our survival. (Yes, I'm a science & physics geek)
So you see, whether or not you believe in astrology or horoscopes, the sun, moon & planets greatly affect us & the earth. When they are unstable - we are unstable. Their balance is crucial to our survival! Most people believe that things will go on continuously & never change - but that's not what happens. Everything in nature is a cycle, hot/cold, wet/dry, tropical/frozen... it is all a VERY delicate balance. Sometimes things get a little out of balance & need a correction - that's when we pray & ask for healing for those elements.
This isn't science fiction - it's science fact! The earth is on borrowed-time & is due for another ice age. This will be controlled through the earth's magnetic field, as well as the position of the sun and moon. So few people realize that all of this could be gone - literally in minutes. An asteroid or massive solar flare could strike the earth's surface & we could be thrown back into another ice age... with absolutely no notice.
This isn't about worshiping the sun (as some have accused me of doing), it's about praying for it's continued health & healing it when things go awry. Same thing for the moon, although fortunately it doesn't have flares that can damage our delicate eco-systems.
I believe in God & that he gave us 'free will'. That 'free-will' can be used with whatever we want to do with our lives. We can use it to follow our path, to help affect change in our lives & others or even helping the world. We have the resources of the Angels, who God has given us as resources to help effect change in our lives & our world. There is nothing Biblically wrong with asking to help heal the world, the sun, the moon or the planets! It is only in the minds of those who are so narrow-minded that they can't think outside their own personal selfish world, where something like this could remotely be considered wrong.
Take a look around you. There are weather anomalies going on all over the world. Does this concern you? Do you think that it might be the beginning of something larger? I & many others believe that these are the warning signs & that if we don't do something to help - we may no longer have this amazing home in which to live. I, for one, really would not like for that to happen! So... I ask everyone to help pray for the health of the sun, the moon & the earth. That all of their energies remain balanced & whole, and that their magnetic fields remain strong & healthy.
Just like the human body, when things get out of balance - the entire entity starts weakening & going down-hill, sometimes to it's demise. Do you want that for this planet, our home? I don't!
So please join me in helping to heal the earth, the sun & the moon. These are not false gods - they are what keeps us alive! Pray for their strength & continued existence so that we may all have a beautiful home in which to live for many millennia to come.
Say a prayer of healing so we can continue to have a healthy home.
|Posted on September 10, 2014 at 6:15 PM||comments (0)|
Quite often one of our posts here on Facebook brings in an enthusiastic discussion about religious beliefs, generally with one side doing their best to 'convert' the others. While I always enjoy and appreciate everyone's comments and exchanges, it pains me when a religious group begins to be so dogmatic that they can't accept the possibility of someone else having a valid point.
The problem, as I see it, is that every religion believes that they are the TRUE one and that's what causes all of the division, all over the world. Christians adhere to the Bible, a book that has been translated and re-written by just about everyone in history - even Thomas Jefferson. Gnostics go by the Dead Sea Scrolls, which were written at the same time as most of the bible, but only translated once. Those who believe in Spirituality believe that their connection is directly with God, while Jews go by the Torah and Muslims go by the Koran. Buddhists go by the Four Noble Truths and Hindus adhere to the Vedas. There are many, many belief systems and each one has their own sacred text.
Who's to say which one is right and which isn't? Some of these beliefs are 1,000's of years old - without making any changes, while others are re-written and revised throughout history. How can we say which is true & which is not?
Wars are started over these concepts and belief systems - because believers are adamant that everyone else believe in the exact same way that they do. The thing that fascinates me about all of this is that everyone has a Creator and everyone has a primary Prophet or Teacher. Only the names are different. Many of the original texts follow along the same lines - then man and ego stepped-in and that's where the beliefs begin to differ with each other. Yes, I've studied most of these belief systems, so I do know a little something about this topic.
It's sad, because everyone says that the Creator loves us and cares for us... yet people kill or attack others in his name!
Once the 'churches' began to gather and amass more followers, in every case they became egotistic - wanting more power and more wealth. They began to revise their belief systems to make followers more dependent on the organization, rather than their ability to connect with the Creator directly. Christianity LOVES to quote the bible, but the Catholic church re-wrote it numerous times, creating concepts and beliefs to give them more power. The Protestant belief system came about because King Henry IIIV wanted a divorce, so he created his own religion and edited the bible to suit his purposes. In fact, Christianity is the only religion that I'm aware of that has a track record of re-writing their sacred text - all the others have stayed with their original versions. So what does that tell us about our belief systems?
Growing up in a Baptist household and being at the church several times each week, I learned very early on that not only did my parents not have the answers to my questions - but neither did our pastor, his wife (who was my teacher) or any other church officials. Their response to me was always, "Because that's what we believe!" I'm sorry, but that answer doesn't always work for life's questions and it was that answer that prompted me to learn about other religious beliefs in order to find the answers that I most needed.
That's what ultimately brought me to Spirituality. There are no man-made rules to keep track of. No one demands a percentage of my money to sustain their personal lifestyle. Everyone is respected and most of all, Free Will is honored and respected. Free Will, as ordained by God, is one of the greatest gifts that we have. We can choose our own path and go the direction that our soul leads us. We get to choose what we believe and how. Spirituality allows me to connect directly with God. There is no middle-man to intervene on my behalf. I can connect with the Angels, who are God's Messengers. What a beautiful experience this has been and it allows me to feel secure in my beliefs and not feel that I need to convert anyone to them.
So why is it that those who follow God feel compelled to force others to believe as they do? Is it for their own personal validation? We know that the more followers a religious entity has, the more money they have coming into them so that they can build enormous houses of worship, maintain expensive trappings and homes for their leaders and appear to be more powerful. Yes, they say that it's for their ministry, but do they really need multimillion dollar facilities to teach and share with others? Here's a cold, cruel fact - a bigger, fancier building doesn't make you more spiritual!
For nearly 27 years, I was a wedding planner and I've been in every type of church, or chapel there is. It's amazing working with these organizations on the business side. It's all about money - not about service. Not everyone gets to see that side of religion, but I did. Yes, there were a few exceptions, but for the most part, it was difficult and expensive for a couple to have a wedding in their own church. Fees for everything and several wanted to charge me fees, as well as charging the couple. It was all about money and power - and there are no exceptions to that statement.
I'm not here to have a debate about religious or spiritual beliefs. Only to make a few of statements about it:
1. I respect your beliefs and expect you to respect mine and others on this page.
2. God gave us Free Will... so don't try to force beliefs onto others.
3. Do your own research about your personal beliefs. If you believe in the Bible, learn more about the history of it. If you believe in any of the other belief systems, learn more about them, too. A little knowledge won't hurt anyone and it will probably help deepen your faith.
4. Every religion or belief systems has it's good points and it's bad ones. No one is inherently 'right' or 'wrong'.
5. Religions and spiritual beliefs are just as much about culture as anything else, so respect those who believe differently.
6. We won't have all the answers until we die and then it'll be a little too late. I've always said that the ultimate joke on humanity would be that God didn't support any of these religions.
The bottom line is that just because I personally love turquoise blue, it doesn't mean that I don't also love pink, purple, green, yellow, red, and orange. It also doesn't mean that everyone else has to love turquoise blue. There are a lot of colors out there - and each person has the right to like whichever one speaks to them at any point in their life.
In the long run, I have to go with a quote from the Dali Lama "My religion is kindness"
|Posted on August 21, 2014 at 6:15 PM||comments (0)|
Am I with my soul mate? Who is this person? Do we only have one in our life? How can I bring them to me? Who is my twin flame? What's the difference between my soul mate and my twin flame?
If I had a dollar for every time I've been asked these questions... I could retire on a private island in the Caribbean! This really is the number one question I'm asked - more than any other, so I thought I'd share a little info and insight into this subject to help others understand it just a little bit better.
Let's begin with "soul mates"
A soul mate is someone that you have an intense emotional and soul connection with. We can have many in our lives and they can be friends, family members or a romantic relationship. These are connections made from your soul and the people that you are soul mates can be of either gender. We form these relationships - sometimes before birth - in order to learn and to grow on an emotional and spiritual level. These are also people that we have karmic ties to, so there will be lessons and issues to work out with them. We will continue to incarnate with these souls until we are able to work-out the karmic issues, so we may have been with them for several lifetimes. Ironically, if the issue is resolved, the relationship might end abruptly, making you scratch your head and wonder what happened.
So how do you know if someone is your soul mate?
1. Soul mates are really about compatibility - this is someone who matches you and your vibrational pattern.
2. Generally it's someone whom you've met at least once before and you find yourselves 'reacquainted' to begin your relationship or experience.
3. You'll recognize this person as being familiar. They may remind you of a loved one or even yourself in some ways.
4. Once you meet this person, you'll immediately 'know' it's them. There will be something that you can't describe that helps you realize that they are someone that you 'need' to be with.
5. Your soul mate will help you change for the better. This relationship will encourage both parties to learn and to grow - to expand your horizons.
6. You may have had dreams or a sense that you were going to meet someone special. That's the two of you signaling your souls that this important event is about to take place.
7. There's more than just a feeling about being around this person, in that your intuition will let you know that this is someone you should be with. You'll be able to connect with them on a different level - totally unlike anyone else in your world. This person will make you feel safe, warm, cozy, comfortable... like coming 'home'.
8. When you look into your soul mate's eyes, you'll see something completely different... you'll see their soul!
9. You will feel like you've been with this person for your entire life... or lives.
10. No matter how 'quirky' your soul mate is (or you are) your partner will just get it. You finish each others sentences and know exactly what that person is thinking or feeling. You are connected to each other mentally and emotionally, no matter how far away you are or how long it's been since you've seen each other. You pick back up immediately.
11. Your soul mate can be in the form of a companion animal. Who else can teach you those lessons that you refuse to listen to from other humans?
You can and will have several soul mates in your life... even at the same time! Personally, I've identified about 7 people in my life who are soul mates... they are friends and family and are of both genders.
And now for "twin flames"
Twin flames are two haves of a single soul... but they are complete (in a way) on their own. They are way more complicated to explain than soul mates are, but I'll give it my best try.
At one time you were one giant soul that divided into two. Each one was technically complete and able to function on it's own, but realized that it was still half of that whole soul. That is how twin flames originated. Their relationship is even more complicated than their description, because it implies more than simply being your twin. Your twin flame is your catalyst for change and growth (i.e. instant karma & drama).
Each 'twin' can and will incarnate over and over, learning their lessons and developing on a spiritual level. They can incarnate at the same time - or not. They might bump into each other, but it's rare that they are ever incarnated at the same time. Twin flames come together as mirrors and can create a relationship together that is chaotic or stressful in many ways, because they are intense. As mirrors, they highlight each other's imperfections so that they can ultimately reconnect together again as a whole. So, they push each other's buttons until they are able to merge into a relationship that is a balance and harmonious. Of course, it might be a war before that happens, but so goes the process of twin flames. If you happen to be married to your twin flame - as I am - it can sometimes be a challenge, but worth it in the end!
One of the most interesting things about twin flames is that they are often complete opposites. They can come from different backgrounds, different religions, different races or economic levels, they can and generally are the total opposite of each other, so that they can facilitate this important growth and ultimately ascension. In spite of the occasional stress and chaos in these relationships, they truly are like coming home because the two people know that they belong together on every level. This can help them get past their struggles and occasional battles over their obvious differences.
Once they become more balanced and harmonious, they will begin to grow spiritually at levels one can only dream of. This is when they come perfectly into alignment and facilitate their joint ascension process. When they work together, they'll discover their spiritual gifts even more, not to mention the fact that they'll discover themselves more!
So how do you know that this is your twin flame? I found a great list, compiled by Max and Lana on in5D:
1. You had dreams or visions of this person and/or your energetic relationship before ever meeting in this lifetime.
2. Meeting your partner felt like “coming home” to a familiar, long-lost energy. After meeting, you had “memories” of other times and places with that person that are not part of this life experience so far.
3. Your partner mirrors your own issues, concerns, and imbalances, but you also complement each other’s skill sets, talents, and capacities. You are the ultimate embodiment of yin/yang.
4. At least one partner is of higher frequency, possibly a First Waver, Indigo, and/or Crystal, or is genetically related to one.
5. You may be of different ages, the same or opposite sex, vastly different backgrounds, “opposing” religions or cultures, but you feel an incredible unity or incomparable sense of oneness with your partner.
6. You feel each other’s symptoms, illnesses, and emotions even when you are not near each other or in communication.
7. Your functioning is impaired or much less optimal when you are apart from your twin flame. It physically and mentally hurts when you are not together.
8. When you are with your partner and the relationship is in balance, you become stronger, more powerful, and more capable than you have ever felt. You feel united in a mission or “calling” to serve others and the world.
9. Your unconditional love for your partner is like no other. Your partner is likely to have a certain habit, quality, or “baggage” that would be a deal-breaker for you in any other relationship. However, you overlook it or willingly work through it with this partner-- no matter what it takes.
10. You met your partner when one or both of you were in other relationships or otherwise “unavailable.” It’s likely that you met when and where you were least consciously expecting it.
11. Either you or your partner feared the power of the twin flame connection and ran from the relationship so as not to feel overwhelmed and/or vulnerable. Years may go by before you are both in the “place” to finally commit fully to the relationship.
12. The partner who ran from the twin flame relationship finally “wakes up” and realizes the significance. His or her “a-ha” moment comes as the result of a loss, illness, or other personal catastrophe. He or she then comes to terms with the fact that there is no other person or priority more important than the twin partner.
13. No matter how many times you break up or separate, forces seems to bring you back together. You see the “signs” and reminders of that twin connection everywhere, urging you back together.
14. Your relationship is characterized by extreme highs and lows, including passion and intense pain you’ve most likely never felt before.
15. In efforts to harmonize, justify karma, and balance each other, you “push each other’s buttons” and test each other’s limits like no one else has or ever will. Nevertheless, the extreme highs in the relationship consistently get higher.
16. Friends, family members, and others in your circle can’t relate to the twin flame dramas and always try to get you to move on to someone or something else that seems more logical or better for you “on paper.”
17. The growth you experience, the lessons you learn, and the person you become in the twin flame relationship are more significant, happen more rapidly, and are more powerful than any other experience or period of growth in your life.
18. You realize that your previous soul mates or other relationships prepared you for the twin flame reunion. Your twin flame may even have or embody a number of the unusual characteristics or outstanding attributes of your previous mates and soul friends.
19. You feel as if you’ve been waiting your whole life for this person. When you look back at your life, you see illnesses, sabotaged relationships, or other situations that manifested because you were still waiting and still looking for “the one.”
20. Even if you are extremely tired of 3 dimensional existence here on earth, you heal, evolve, mature, and continue to live-- just to stay with your twin flame partner.
21. You are an “old soul” and this is your last human experience.
22. The more that you and your twin partner spend time together, the more rapidly and completely you awaken to higher consciousness.
23. You have a deep knowing that your twin partner is your destiny-- not just in this lifetime, but also when you ascend, return “home,” and are reunited for eternity.
I hope that this info will help you discover your own soul mate or twin flame. We have many soul mates who help improve the quality of our lives. They have much to share and teach us, just as we have much to share and teach them. Together we have the ability to help each other learn and grow.
You may not always find your twin flame, since it's rare that you incarnate at the same time, but when you do... it's magical!